- Analyse material availability for the detailed production plan, derive the operational plan for each respective area and meet the production start date in order to meet customer deadlines.
- Create a material pull system that is aligned with the operational plan by liaising with relevant stakeholders, schedule capacity, identify deviations and taking necessary steps to ensure a smooth production flow to achieve customer delivery schedule.
- Manage & maximise the utilization of material to the current operational plan through proper control of excess material in order to reduce write - off material and bring down the costs.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- MBA/ Masters in any discipline from a reputed University.
- (English / Mathematics / Textile background will be preferable).
- 1 to 2 years' experience in merchandising
- Good interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Self-motivator with strong communication skills, ability to work independently & train others, proactive, committed, good team player with a positive attitude
Read Before Apply
Head of Human Resources & Administration,
MAS Intimates Bangladesh (Pvt) Ltd.,FSFB No.01, KEPZ,North Patenga,Chittagong - 4204.
(Please mention the position that you are applying, on the top-left corner of the envelope)
Send your CV to MASIntimatesBD@masholdings.com
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
MAS Intimates Bangladesh (Pvt.) Ltd.
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.