- To maintain inventory of fabric and take responsibility for the overall operation of grey fabric store activities and delivery.
- To ensure on-time delivery and receiving of Grey fabric.
- Maintain proper storage for Grey Fabric (Lot, Count, and Batch wise).
- Cooperate with Batch Preparation, Grey Inspection for proper operation;
- Deliver the finished fabric and stock lot fabric to the concerned buyers as per delivery order.
- To follow-up Ledger for the store.
- Storing fabric in a planned way to reduce damage and saving time & space.
- Control & train up the subordinate on a needed basis.
- To ensure loading of the correct quantity and provide correct documents against each delivery.
- Preparing store inventory reports and properly update to the management.
- Supervise in keeping all records of delivery in the prescribed register.
- Daily recording and updating of internal books/registers of the store.
- Arrange to store all materials in the store maintaining compliance according to the buyer's requirement.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Minimum Graduate from any discipline.
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Have sound experience in a grey fabric store
- Good knowledge & skills in MS Office package & E.R.P software.
- Strong technical knowledge in grey fabric store system and their SOP.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time frame.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department and external suppliers.
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Overtime allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
- At least 8 years (s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Palmal Group of Industries
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.