The Junior SAP FICO consultant will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities into SAP systems and recommend SAP and Accounting best practices to the company.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling - Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Taxation, Overhead assessment and settlement) to enhance organization's business functionality and overall performance.
- Perform analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document business processes and requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and transfer system knowledge to key stakeholders.
- Design, configuration, and testing of core FI & CO modules based on best practices
- Identify process gaps, and issues and work around solutions.
- Prepare documentation such as business blueprint, and functional specifications; create test plans, process flow documentation, proof of concepts, and conduct user training.
- Act as liaison for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems. Document functional designs, test cases, and results.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently.
- Work with other module's functional consultants to verify proper integration with FICO.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting from any reputed university.
- Professional certification from ICAB/ICMAB will be an added advantage.
- Age at least 28 years
- End-user/ project implementation experience in the SAP FICO module or any other global ERP software will be given preference.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- More than two years of job experience is mandatory.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
Address : Human Resources, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Business: Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading, Services, Media, etc.