- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contract Type: Service Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Duty Station: Madhucara Hub, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Nationality: Bangladeshi only
- Monthly Net Salary: BDT. 86,452
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Plant Operator Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Operate and maintain an Iveco HIAB truck
- Keep accurate daily records of hours worked, machine hours, and fuel received.
- Follow directions of the plant operator manager in coordination with the deputy lead engineer, as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site.
- Determine resource requirements, work allocation, and deadlines to achieve objectives.
- Ensure equipment are readily and continuously available for their utilization.
- Focuses on safety;
- Safely and efficiently operate plant machinery and various heavy equipment (including excavators, rollers, bulldozers, graders, tractor-trailers); be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers.
- Report to the plant operator manager and workshop manager after investigating and evaluating the cause and extent of damage to the equipment involved in accidents or malfunctions.
- Properly follow all policies and standard regulations for safe working procedures and the environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HIAB Operator machinery certificate or relevant job experience.
- Strong preference will be given to those who can prove they can operate in fast-fluid environments with limited resources. The ideal candidate will be both detailed-oriented, determined, proactive, and impatient to get stuff done. The candidate must be fast-thinking and efficient.
- A heavy machinery driving license is required.
- EXPERIENCE: 6-10 years driving Heavy Goods vehicles with 8 over *8 ZF gearbox (8 gears with the low and high range in each gear. Plus, HI-Lo Reverse Gear)
- 5-10 Years of Operating Telescopic folding HIAB lifting system
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Electro-mechanical knowledge is desirable.
- LANGUAGE: Excellent verbal communications skills both Bangla and English
As a company policy