Location: The role is based in Sylhet, Bangladesh
- What will you be doing?
- Develop a high performing and highly efficient customer service team. You will be expected to share best practices all around
- Hiring, training, motivating and retaining a world class team that embodies the City Pantry spirit and values.
- Identifying operational efficiencies that would allow us to hit all of our internal target, lead and lag measures.
- Optimizing the use of technology and telephony platforms e.g. text, chat, email to maximize team efficiency and scalability, while providing the best possible experience for our customers.
- Motivating, inspiring and developing the broader Customer Service team, taking a hands on role as required.
- Creating the right team management structures, policies and procedures.
- Create collaborative, yet constructive/challenging relationships with the other team leads and third parties.
- Scope and prioritize all necessary initiatives - internal, cross functional or external - to take the customer experience to the next level. This would include the building of any business cases to support the case for changes to policies, processes or required investments.
- Work with the company leadership team and other team leads to explore:
- How the Customer Service team can support the other areas of the business when it comes to increasing overall business efficiency and scalability.
- How to improve the Customer Experience across all customer touchpoints
- A minimum of 6-8 years experience in the customer service space (Call Center environment), with at least 3 years in a management capacity.
- Experience of having led and scaled a customer facing team in a fast growing company, ideally one that operates across email, chat, text and phone channels.
- Have implemented and/or optimized customer-related technologies and telephony systems in previous companies, e.g. Zendesk, CRM systems, etc.
- Strong leadership skills, with the gravitas to define and champion the customer experience, challenging other leaders in the business where necessary.
- The analytical rigor and problem solving skills required to build business cases and analyze and report on outcomes in a data-driven company.
- Very attractive salary
- Become part of UK's top online learning provider.
- Monthly bonus
- Employee of the year scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- Monthly team activity
- Active social committee
Read Before Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV along with your portfolio,experience ,current remuneration and salary expectations at email@example.com
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Application deadline: 31 March, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
020 3744 3990
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.