- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with SMEs and big corporate houses in and around Banani
- Attending to walk in clients in the showroom and ensuring the highest form of customer service is rendered
- Sourcing, nurturing, and closing inbound leads
- Follow up on inbound tele leads to qualify and manage them through the sales cycle
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and manage them through the sales cycle
- Liaises between the client and our in-house design team
- Assisting with maintaining the social media handles
- Supporting the overall marketing initiatives of the company
- Preparing quotation for clients
- Taking kitchen measurements from site
- Site supervision during installation
- Ad-hoc involvement and support in wider strategic initiatives
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- North-South University, BRAC University, Jagannath University, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh University of Professionals students will get preference
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaboration between Germany`s best kitchen brand and Bangladesh`s top furniture brand.
- We are seeking a qualified and ambitious salesperson to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales with experience selling high ticket items. The salesman will have to assume different roles at times, a project coordinator, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, and communication expert.
- He/she will have a creative flair and will be able to effectively understand the delicate needs of our premium clients, and persuasively pitch best solution to the clients. The candidate must be physically fit and able to spend long hours on their feet.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
B2B and B2C sales and marketing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.