- To meet the top line objectives set for the region.
- To meet the infrastructure and distribution numbers decided for the year.
- To build a well-trained and aligned team of ASMs, SOs, ASOs and distributors which will help to build a strong business going forward in the region.
- Distributor Management, in terms of profitability, claim Settlement, settlement and satisfaction.
- Coach and train the sales force for effectively delivering on programs, top line and numbers.
- Cost management to improve bottom-line.
- Credibility management of TV Business to the internal and external customers/ vendors.
- Build processes which can help a smooth execution of plans.
- Prepare an annual Sales and Distribution infrastructure plan.
- Execute the Annual plan by effective programs during the full year.
- Device programs/ Activities, which can help us achieve the Annual top line Sales, Distribution and infrastructure numbers.
- Effectively review the progress on a Monthly basis about the Sales and Distribution plan and thereby making necessary corrections to the execution.
- Identify, Recruit and Manage the approved Man power - including ASMs, SOs/ASOs - so that the Region has a competent and aligned manpower, capable of executing the Management objectives.
- Be a coach to train the field force to deliver on all identified Efficiency Metrics.
- Manage cost for the Region, which will in turn help us meet the regional Profit &Loss.
- Complete management of Distributor ROI - thereby leading to distribution satisfaction.
- Distributor appointment as per the infrastructure plan - as per the identified norms of distribution.
- Distributor management in terms of Claim settlement, Redress issues, Order delivery and settlement.
- Process implementation across Claim settlement, Market coverage, Report writing, Review process - to develop an efficient environment.
- Aid Marketing in achieving marketing related objectives, thru effective implementation of Programs and help in achieving Sales metrics.
- Interaction with Cross Functional teams, where necessary to ensure smooth operations.
- Graduate /Masters Degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Good at MS Office speciallay in Excel, Good Team Leader, Sales Reporting, Solution design, Stress Management
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Credit card, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
TRANSSION Holdings is a global company dedicated to providing the most favored mobile communication products and mobile internet services for local consumers in emerging markets. The company is best-known in emerging markets for its leading mobile brands, including TECNO, itel, Infinix, Oraimo Accessories, and Spice. Transsion Bangladesh is now expanding its business to the electronic and home appliance industry after the success in the mobile industry. To the continuation of expansion, the company is looking for an experienced, energetic, and potential `Divisional Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager for its new electronic venture.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Direct Sales, Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Transsion Bangladesh Ltd.
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.