- Mark and record Kumon worksheets neatly and accurately
- Observe/support students while doing classwork and record observations
- Invigilate achievement tests, mark and record results
- Supervise supplementary learning activities
- Promotion of a quiet classroom setting and orderly environment.
- A complete monthly survey, phone communication, data collection, and reporting
- Participate enthusiastically in program activities arranged by BRAC Kumon Ltd.
- Participate in trainings and exams to develop further kumon knowledge
- Work effectively and cooperatively with the overall team.
- Bachelor in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of CGPA 2.5 or above in all academic examinations. Bachelor's in Mathematics/ Business/ CSE or another relevant subject will be given preference.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience is required.
- Additional Requirements:
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including substantive analysis and report writing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Like to work with children
- Accessible to student/parent/team through WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, and other online communication.
- Must have own hardware (PC/Laptop) and strong internet connection through WiFi and mobile data to work remotely as per requirement.
- Adapt in using technology and multiple devices simultaneously
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health, and Life Insurance and others as per organization policy
Job Location: BRAC Kumon Center, Dhanmondi/ Uttara
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.