- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing support to motivate team members to achieve sales targets.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Monitoring and performance of the sales team.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- To any other job assign by Management.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Excellent communication skill, Good Team Leader, Real Estate product
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Hard work
- Self Motivated
- Target Oriented
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Analytical Skills, Marketing, and Sales, Negotiation Skills
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Lucrative sales incentive
Address : Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Business: Founded in 1988, RUPAYAN Group currently ranks as one of the leading emergent multi-dimensional national conglomerates in Bangladesh comprising 29 SBUs, employing around 1100 people. We engage ourselves in Billboard Design, Drawing & Advertising, Real Estate & Construction, Land Development, Grading, Design & Interior Services, Furniture, Fabrics, Bank, Telecom (IGW, IIG, ICX), Welfare Trust, Port & Logistics Services, Freight forwarding (Sea), Dredging, CNG & Fuel Station, Hotel & Resorts, Education, Rental Services & Consultancy, Retail Chain Store, LPG, TV Channel, and other diversified business. Our aim is to create a center of excellence by recruiting and facilitating the competent people available. In search of excellence, we seek application from the right people to be a part of the Rupayan family.