- Responsible to make and implement Compliance policies as per local law and different buyers' code of conduct.
- Should have sound knowledge on Labor Law, Factories Act, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Law, and ILO convention Relevant on RMG/Textile sector in Bangladesh.
- To prepare factory for facing different audit such as BSCI, SEDEX, H & M COC Standard, social / ethical / environmental / technical / Supply Chain Security (SCS) / QMS audit.
- To ensure Fire, Health & Safety issues are in order.
- To monitor training/awareness on a regular basis.
- Communicate with BTMA, BTTLMEA, BGMEA, Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labor Federation, etc.
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management from time to
MBA/ M.com/ Masters of relevant discipline with adequate knowledge in Compliance of Garments & Textile Sector.
Skills Required: Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, HR and compliance.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Compliance, Factory HR Administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 07 years experience in a 100% export oriented textile/garment industry.
- We should have very good command in English.
- The candidate we are looking for has to be highly proactive, self-motivated, and energetic.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Must have very good command over MS office applications.
- A highly competitive & attractive compensation package along with a bright career path and excellent work environment is waiting for the really deserving candidate.
Read Before Apply