M&J Group entered into manufacturing activities in 1965 by establishing a flour milling company. The business horizon gets expanded in 1989 when the garment manufacturing factory was opened. Now with its 6 sister concerns, M&J Group is a leading manufacturer in Bangladesh. The group is producing a wide range of top quality denim bottoms including some non-denim products. M&J Group aspires to be the leading supplier in the global fashion business by offering the best expertise and knowledge in producing Ready Made Garments.
- Review accounting & internal control systems as per the audit plan.
- Examination of operational process and procedures.
- Review & monitor regulatory & policy compliance.
- Conduct audit assignments as per the audit program.
- Report supervisor after completion of the audit assignment.
- Conduct special audit assignments as per the requirement of the Board.
- Any other task as assigned by the management
- M. Com (Accounting/ Finance) from a reputed University with 03 years of practical experience.
- OR, M.Com with CACC from a reputed firm with 1-year practical experience.
- Age 30 to 32 years
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Package) with ERP knowledge.
- An experienced person with CA (Knowledge level) on a similar industry/field will get preference.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Good team player
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
As Per Company Policy
Read Before Apply