- Specialize in designing and building interiors for safety, functionality and aesthetics.
- It is important that interior architects not only understand the durability and strength of building materials, but also be skilled in the use of light, color and textures in a space.
- Draft plans to create or refinish spaces in private homes or commercial buildings with their clients' tastes in mind.
- Each job may require interaction with different projects, additional architects or designers, construction teams and inspectors.
- In creating plans for a space, they take into account interior construction, lighting and furnishings.
- Must also be aware of government and local building regulations so their designs are up-to-code.
- Interior architects are typically part of the building or remodeling process from beginning to end.
- Begin a job by meeting with the client to discuss the expectations for the project.
- At these initial meetings, it is the interior architect's job to listen to the wants and needs of the client and make building suggestions.
- Also need to get a feel for the space.
- After the initial consultations, drafts design plans. These plans may show placement of walls, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical systems, ventilation, structural accents and possibly furnishings. They generally use computer drafting programs, such as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and building information modeling (BIM), for this step.
- Assess potential projects for feasibility by researching and analyzing associated technology, design requirements, governmental regulations, and market demand.
- Oversee recruitment efforts to staff project teams with architectural and engineering personnel as needed and provide top-level management for all design and engineering teams.
- Remain up-to-date with current and trending elements of design, construction, and technology by reading industry publications, manuals, and textbooks and attending professional development courses and events as time permits.
- Innovate and develop new standards, policies, and procedures for architectural design and engineering work as necessary to minimize costs and maximize efficiency.
- Coordinate with related Government organization.
- Coordinate with foreign and local consultant.
- Coordinate with new construction project.
- Meeting And Design presentation to management.
- Any other job assignment by management as and when necessary.
- B.Sc in Architecture from any public university.
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have knowledge on civil design and Bangladesh National Building Code.
- Should have knowledge of 3D Studio Max .
- Should experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Should be self-motivated, dynamic leadership, negotiation, customer relationship and planning/budgeting competency, energetic & capable to work under pressure.
- Must have experience in larger project.
- Excellent oral, written, English communication skills and Graphic communication skills
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
88 02 8878543-49
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.