Location: The role is based in Sylhet, Bangladesh
- What will you be doing?
- Develop a flexible annual campaign plan based on the marketing strategy by working with colleagues to determine the right campaigns at the right time.
- Create dynamic and effective fully integrated marketing campaigns, with clear objectives, have a positive ROI and optimise the customer journey. Prepare and manage campaign budgets.
- Work with the Marketing Services team to deliver fully integrated campaigns aimed at retaining members and customers, providing tactical support where required such as campaign copywriting.
- Develop campaign project plans and report progress against those plans to the Head of Marketing . Identify project risks and how those risks can be mitigated.
- Design and evolve member communications programmes that engage members and deliver member value to encourage additional training, membership upgrades and increase retention rates.
- Manage priorities and colleague expectations in line with business needs.
- Regularly report on campaign performance to the Head of Marketing.
- Quality assurance of all campaign materials before being released including ensuring key messages, tone of voice and brand identity are all adhered to.
- Understand the market and customers to ensure communications materials will resonate with the target audience.
- Using campaign performance tracking, continuously seek to improve the quality and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Advise on and evangelize the use of latest marketing trends and explore innovative opportunities and ways to engage customers.
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize the marketing / sales lead funnel using industry best practices for marketing with a heavy emphasis on measurement and optimization.
- Own and manage the lead generation process and systems - work hand in hand with sales leadership globally on a daily basis with an end-to-end lens to ensure achievement of joint goals for lead generation and sales.
- Competent marketing campaigner with a minimum 5 years' experience. Committed to continuous professional development.
- Experience of conceiving, managing and delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns using relevant tools in the marketing communications mix to measurable results.
- Experience in customer marketing approaches that engage existing customers and stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level with relevant qualifications.
- Technically literate with Microsoft Office, CRM and other marketing automation systems.
- Commercial approach comfortable with analytics, KPIs, ROI and reporting and able to work within budgets.
- Innovative thinker, creative by nature and willing contributor.
- English language is essential.
- Very attractive salary
- Become part of UK's top online learning provider.
- Monthly bonus
- Employee of the year scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- Monthly team activity
- Active social committee
- Relaxed dress code
Read Before Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV along with your portfolio,experience ,current remuneration and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Application deadline: 31 March, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Send your CV to email@example.com
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
020 3744 3990
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.