Job Location: BRAC Field Office
- Provide counseling services to the migrants at the airport level.
- Provide emergency support to the returnees, refer them to different service providing agencies, and document their cases for further references.
- Develop a counseling plan of Information Centre as per the monthly target.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly training and counseling reports for the Information Centre.
- Provide counseling to the returnee migrant workers and their family members.
- Refer migrant workers for trauma counseling and medical treatment support.
- Participate in the supervision sessions to become more expert on counseling issues.
- Undertake case management and documentation activities for the Information Centre.
- Maintain coordination among different DRSC counselors regarding their services.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote, and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelors/Masters in Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Social Welfare/Social Work from any recognized university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in counseling, training facilitation, and orientation at the community level of Bangladesh is required.
- Additional Requirements:
- Firm knowledge of psycho-social reintegration, mental health, mental disorder, and psycho-social counseling
- Knowledge on migration, labor trafficking & returnee and re-integration issues
- Basic Knowledge of Information and Communication and its procedure etc.
- Proficiency in psycho-social counseling, family counseling, emergency support procedure, training facilitation, and management
- Good communication, administration, and field operation skills
- Sound reporting and documentation skills
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Read Before Apply
You may apply through bdjobs.com or send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the position name in the subject line
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org