- Analyze and research market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to develop marketing strategy
- Plan, design and execute Marketing strategies
- Supervise, monitor and coordinate all kinds of marketing activities.
- Manage a large team of technical service executives & ensure quality services to all the stakeholders (e.g. farmers, farm owners, dealers/distributors, etc.)
- Financial management of the marketing program including budget planning, expenditure, resource allocation, etc.
- Maintain professional relationships with regulatory affairs, Supply chain, and global partners in order to make the products available on time.
- Train and develop the Technical service team and Salesforce to ensure better service to our stakeholders.
- Develop all marketing tools/materials in line with a strategic marketing plan
- Product Development and launch as per market demand.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Along with an M.Sc in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- MBA Preferable.
- Age 32 to 42 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Analytical ability.
- Business Management Skills.
- Ability to take strategic decision.
- Strong interpersonal Communication skills
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Other Benefits: As Per Company Policy
- Workplace: Corporate Office (Eon Group)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Eon Group of Industries
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.