We are looking for a trustworthy detail-oriented Assistant Manager / Manager, Accounts to perform and coordinate accounting duties efficiently within our organization. The senior accountant`s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, providing transparent and complete reports to management, and performing other accounting duties as assigned. Must have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and strong financial analysis skills, should also possess strong Excel skills, be highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
- Cash and Bank dealings
- Maintain Organizational accounts (Cash Book/ Bank Book/ledgers etc)
- Maintain Project accounts both manually and using accounting software independently
- Prepare and maintain all the vouchers, requisition slips & bills
- Reconcile the Bank Accounts regularly
- Financial Management/Fund Management
- Organizational & Project activities Budget & cash Flow projection
- Participate in monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual meetings as per need
- Having up to date knowledge on VAT, Tax, and Revenue matters
- Prepare Budget, Fund Request, Budget Variance Report, Petty cash statement
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelors and Masters in Accounting/ Finance)/ ACCA from any well-reputed institution.
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge of Accounting Basics
- Basic Computer skills especially MS Word, Excel
- Sincerity and ability to work independently when needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain an effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors, and allies and satisfactory communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and 'multi-task'
- Commitment and understanding of organizational aims, values, principles, and policies
4 to 7 years (s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Audit, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
As a company policy
Address: JL bhaban,1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212