- Assist the patients in understanding their condition, medication with dose intervals.
- Counsel patients and caregivers in the prevention of disease.
- Assist Medical doctors in conducting health examinations conducting history taking, measurement, treatment, medication management and dispensing, immunization, and collating medical reports, and also in performing medical procedures and referrals including but not limited to other patient follow-up and specimen collection when required.
- Guide and assist triage Staff in patient triage, infection control, and prevention, patient counseling, cleanliness, etc.
- Maintain daily checklist of all medical and delivery equipment and medicines to ensure that all medical kits are ready and fully stocked, with all medical supplies organized, listed, and within the expiration period.
- Regularly maintain and update the record of patient care and other information related to patient. Assist medical doctor in preparing the reports.
- Assist Medical Doctor in identifying priority health needs and other activities including but not limited to regular diseases outbreak monitoring, collecting statistical information, take part in health awareness talks, etc.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- IPC Management
- Ensure proper donning and doffing of PPE items.
- Conduct proper triage, early recognition and source control
- Supervise instrument processing
- Monitor waste management in the hospital
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited academic institution; and recognized & registered by Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC).
- Preferred Professional Certification: BNMC Registration
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- At least two (2) years experience in relevant clinical fields
- Previous experience in an international organization is an advantage. Knowledge and experience with working in the field of refugee health care will be added as an advantage.
- Effectively applies knowledge on clinical skills, bedside manner, infection control, administering medication, phlebotomy, maintenance, etc.
- Adequate practical knowledge on handling child delivery and its complications.
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in both English and Bangla
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.