- Execute the operating plan and handle the operation of the project, from training to community & service projects implementations.
- Deliver training by coordinating with facilitators, students, and other key stakeholders as well as ensure on-time assignment submission and mentorship for community service.
- Ensure teaching-learning materials on time for the smooth operation of the programme and ensure proper utilisation of materials.
- Ensure execution/implementation of different pedagogical approaches/new interventions to make sure quality education/services.
- Maintain liaison and communication with field management, donors and other stakeholders for smooth implementation of the project.
- Analysis of the deviations of the programme (quality and revenue), identify key issues/concerns, and to work closely with other Programme Organisers (PO) to resolve those issues and concerns.
- Ensure collection of students/members/training fee as per targeted budget and proper deposit to office fund (check accounts, ledger, deposit slip/receipt, etc.)
- Provide necessary support and guidance to other Programme Organisers on a regular basis to ensure quality education.
- Implement/execute different official communications such as project guidelines, minutes of the meeting, circular, and memorandum etc. to make sure expected output/requirement of the project.
- Office management including stock, report preparation, analysis, preservation/filing and steps/actions for improvement of the project.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Minimum HSC/GCE A' Levels from any recognised institution with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- University students are encouraged to apply and will be given preference.
- Experience in the relevant field, preferably in facilitation or adolescents and youth-centered activities.
- Good at communications in different stages.
- Sound analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good in project implementation.
- Proficient in facilitating/conducting training and meeting.
- Good in English and Bangla (both in oral and written) and computer literacies.
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others as per organisation policy
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.