The accounts department plays a vital role in controlling the economic transactions of MGI (Meghna Group of Industries).MGI Needs professional & qualified personnel to work in the accounts department. This position will work in Head Office and reportable to the concerned head (Accounts).
- Deal with customers for sales, delivery, and collection, etc.
- Plan and schedule the product delivery program from the factory.
- Issue sales order and record bill, voucher and ensure posting on ERP software
- Follow-up the credit balance from the customer end and review the bill.
- Maintain bill, voucher and ensure posting on specific software
- Prepare a report on customer overdue and follow up with the sales team.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement monthly.
- Prepare different kinds of financial reports on monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing.
- M.Com/ MBS/ MBA (Accounting/Finance)
- Practical Experience on Microsoft office Package and ERP software
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Sound interpersonal skill.
- Ability to handle critical situations.
- Capability to handle large volumes of data both online and offline.
- Team player and target-driven.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
As a company policy
Meghna Group of Industries.
Address: Fresh Villa, House # 15, Road # 34, Gulshan 1, Dhaka-1212. or FMCG Office, House # 23, Road # 24, Gulshan 2, Dhaka-1212.
Business: Meghna Group of Industries is one of the leading business conglomerate in Bangladesh having modern manufacturing facilities & plants for Cement, Beverage, Tissue & hygiene products, Full Cream Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Steel, Edible Oils, Atta, Maida, Suzi, Water, Paper, Mustard Oil, Spices, PP Woven Bag, Poultry Feeds, LPG, Aviation & Power Plant etc.