The accounts department plays a vital role in controlling the economic transactions of MGI (Meghna Group Of Industries). The position of "AGM-Accounts" will be responsible for the smooth operation in the accounts department. In this context, MGI needs dedicating, self-motivated, and proactive accounts professional in head office
- Observe backward and forward linkage of Market
- Check sales orders and prepare customer aging reports.
- Prepare a report on customer overdue and follow up with the sales team.
- Analyze inventory reports and maintain standard procurement SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Analyze and interpret variances (Budget vs. Actual) on monthly basis.
- Supervise the sales team and take necessary actions within the time frame.
- Oversee Collection from the customer, sales delivery & Logistic.
- Make different kinds of accounts related report and submit to management.
- Deal with customers as per requirement and resolve different issues.
- Masters/MBA with CA/CMA (Fully Qualified)
- Microsoft Office Package and ERP software.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Sound interpersonal skill.
- Ability to handle critical situations.
- Capability to work with big data.
- Team player and target-driven.
- At least 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
As a company policy
Meghna Group of Industries.
Address: Fresh Villa, House # 15, Road # 34, Gulshan 1, Dhaka-1212. or FMCG Office, House # 23, Road # 24, Gulshan 2, Dhaka-1212.
Business: Meghna Group of Industries is one of the leading business conglomerate in Bangladesh having modern manufacturing facilities & plants for Cement, Beverage, Tissue & hygiene products, Full Cream Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Steel, Edible Oils, Atta, Maida, Suzi, Water, Paper, Mustard Oil, Spices, PP Woven Bag, Poultry Feeds, LPG, Aviation & Power Plant, etc.