- Responsible for monthly and yearly return submission, hearing, and assessment finalization VAT & Bond authority.
- Monitor deduction of Taxes at source and deposit them to the government treasury on time.
- Perform, review and coordinate the Accounts, Internal Audit department on the preparation of Accounts Reports considering Bond & VAT.
- Prepare VAT audit reports and handle professional VAT authorities individually. Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Responsible for efficient operation of VAT-related accounting activities of the organization.
- Prepare VAT challan; maintain VAT-related ledgers and relevant documents.
- Advising on VAT & Bond planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize the Tax liability).
- Deliver a full range of Vat & Tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Manage Vat & Bond provision and Vat & tax compliance process
- Manage and coordinate Vat & bond.
- Prepare all Vat papers on a regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Prepare all required papers related to Bond & liaison with the Customs & Bond authority
- Handle all Customs & bond-related issues of the Company
- Masters in Accounting/ Finance with CA (CC).
- Computer Literacy: MS Office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point).
- The incumbent should have working experience in handling Vat, Tax & Bond Related issues in the manufacturing industry
- The incumbent should have Vat/ Tax/Bond-related training/workshop
- The incumbent should have a minimum of 3 years experience as Deputy Manager-Vat, Tax & Bond in any large corporate group,
- Skills Required: Finance/ Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)/Bond
- At most 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bond Related Job, Commercial and Bond Customs, Customs Bond, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
As a company policy
Address: Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
Business: The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities