- Keep the factory ready for any type of audit (Social Compliance Audit, Security Verification Audit & Technical Audit);
- Conduct regular compliance audit, prepare a report and inform the authority of any deviation;
- Prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) within timeline and submit to the buyer as per their requirement
- Maintain environmental, health, and safety issues in the factory;
- Coordinate HIGG environmental issues in the factory.
- Check fire & safety training, fire exits, fire doors & fire equipment's maintenance and ensure that firefighting drills are arranged regularly;
- Conduct awareness program among the employee and workers regarding environmental, health, and safety issues
- Monitor Environmental Standard as per buyer requirement;
- Maintaining and follow up licenses and certificates along with necessary legal documents
- Masters in any discipline from any reputed university with PGD in compliance from BIM.
- Age 28 to 30 years
- Working experience in compliance with large garments industry;
- Fair knowledge of Brand COC, RSC, Environment & Local laws.
- Knowledge of SEDEX, HIGG, BSCI, WRAP & C-TPAT, Oeko-tex, OCS, RCS audit.
- Energetic, confident, and proactive.
- Self-driven to work under pressure (pro-active attitude).
- Good communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills.
- Positive work ethics and result-oriented mindset for assigned responsibilities.
- The applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in the same position.
- Mobile bill, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Group Health & Life Insurance;
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.