Amana Group Ltd is one of the growing industrial conglomerates in Bangladesh, is looking for competent, dynamic & visionary incumbents for its various sector`s Accounting & Finance Department. AGL offers an excellent working environment, learning culture, and professional growth.
- Maintain cash flow projections & financial forecasting.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Maintain banking relationships and prepare related loan documents.
- Ensure timely payment of all Taxes & VAT and deal with all TAX and VAT issues.
- Have a vast knowledge of LC related posting & documentation.
- Monitoring daily transaction, procurement process, cash & credit bill verify.
- Conduct investigation or audit for any special assignment as per the requirement of Senior management
- Conduct regular Market survey for price verification of various spare parts, accessories items, materials, prepare a report
- Set the company's audit strategy, develop leading practices, and maintain audit programs across the company.
- Develop internal audit procedures, activities, and preparation of financial statements for audit purposes.
- Prepare and submit all statements/audit reports as per the requirements of Top Management.
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and governance requiring prompt decision.
- Work with various business unit representatives and process management to review and test internal systems and processes
- MBA / MBS in Accounting / Finance from any reputed University.
- CA-CC /ICMA Part Qualified
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Skills Required: Accountant & Audit
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Willingness to work under pressure and be a team player.
- Should be well conversant with Auditing and Accounting standards adopted in Bangladesh and should have excellent communication skills and writing reports to Effective Management both in Bengali and in English.
- Functional Competencies:
- Data mining and analytics
- Analytical skill
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge on computer MS Office packages and ERP software.
- Basic Business understanding
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Culture & Values
- Planning & organizing
- Critical thinking
- Communication & persuasion
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to good governance.
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Audit, Bank management, Tax, and VAT
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Developer, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Real Estate, Restaurant, Superstore
As per company policy
Read Before Apply
If you were looking for this job, it could be a great opportunity for you to join. Before you apply, make sure you meet their requirements.
kindly send your resume along with cover letter enclosing a recent passport size photographs to HR & Administration department, Amana Group Ltd - Amana Murshed Tower, 72, Boshpara, Boalia, Ghoramara, Rajshahi-6100, Bangladesh. email: email@example.com