Responsible for recruitment & deployment, staff on-boarding, learning & development initiatives, and other assigned duties following office procedure, systems, policies & practices, culture, climate, structure, operations strategy, and advised by the line manager:
- Recruitment & Deployment:
- In close collaboration with the heads of departments, prepare individual department's recruitment plans and job descriptions are in place for all roles.
- Assist in preparing job advertisements; arrange job postings, contact applying, and coordinate interviews in accordance with the organizational recruitment standards & business needs.
- Coordinate the recruitment process in accordance with the set standard WEP and recruitment policy respectively, and on completion of interviews to check background & references accordingly as & when applicable.
- Deploy DCW & MCW (workers) on time following the set standard WEP for smooth operations of the organization.
- New Staff Onboarding:
- On confirmation of appointment, handle employee's joining formalities, periodic counseling, performance assessment & job confirmation, etc. inappropriate manner.
- Induction and placement in liaison with other departments, arrange for onboarding for all newly recruited staff in their first week as per set guidelines and ensure it goes with org. value, culture, sensibility and confidentiality policy, etc.
- Ensure new team member receives required equipment (official stamp, computer, phone, desk, email addresses, identity cards, business card, etc.) on 1st day of reporting and/or within 07 days and/or as advised.
- Staff Development:
- Consolidate all employee's training needs from the annual performance appraisal tools and also address all training requested by line managers.
- Closely work with HODs for developing the monthly and/or annual training calendar for the review of HR & Admin Manager, and coordinating training program uninterruptedly.
- Identify suitable trainers or training service providers; act as the focal point for all trainers and training needs.
- Ensure proper record keeping of all training documents (training request form, attendance, PR & training proposals, etc)
- Conduct feedback survey after each training, to assess the outcome of the training and maintain a database keeping records of individual staff training information and update it on a regular basis.
- Training database/ reports, and prepare the monthly report to share with HR & Admin Manager, and use the database information for preparing ROI.
- Other Initiatives:
- Have to ensure HR Automation project implementation by the deadline from your end.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- Master's Degree (in any discipline) with PGDHRM from a professionally recognized institute.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
acquisition, learning development, onboarding
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
As a company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
Anwar Group of Industries.
Address: Baitul Hossain Building (14th Floor), 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000