Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Support Health programme of BRAC to harness the power of information and communication technologies (ICT) to improve programme effectiveness in development and humanitarian contexts.
- Provide technical guidance in fetching, piloting and scaling digital tools that empower decision-makers to make data-driven decisions, strengthen value chains, improve access to health, health instruction and other essential services; and facilitate accurate, real-time information for the health programme.
- Oversee technology portion of healthcare projects starting from concept development and proposal writing to project implementation, monitoring and reporting. Supervise and guide all team members involved in the project with relevant responsibilities.
- Deliver technical support to programme sections, implementing partners, government and other relevant stakeholders in the deployment, revitalisation and/or maintenance of donor and organisation supported T4D initiatives.
- Oversee development and quality assurance during planning and deployment of Health T4D initiatives; participate in establishing and maintaining standards, documentation and support mechanisms for T4D.
- Responsible for supporting and developing internal capacity to implement digital development tools and initiatives, identify emerging information and communication technologies for HNPP's response, engage with key tech partners, assess reusable and replicable technical building blocks, and maximize the potential for T4D scale-up and roll-out.
- Support the integration of innovative practices into traditional HNPP programming, and look for sustainable opportunities to launch projects with significant T4D components that are designed, supported, rolled out and maintained in partnership with other organisations.
- Create awareness and enhance capacity within the programme (Head Office and Field Office) on the appropriate use of frontier ICTs for development such as the Internet of (Good) Things, wearables, sensors, mobile money, blockchain, etc.
- Participate as a resource person in capacity building initiatives to improve the competencies, capacities and knowledge within the programme on digital adoption and development.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and also encourage others to do so
Master in Health Informatics/ IT/ CSE/ Information Systems Management. Candidate having MPH can get preference
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant field where 3 years in a leadership role is required.
- Knowledge of Mobile Health or DHIS2 and other information management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of crisis management and donor regulations.
- Significant knowledge of complex database concepts
- Excellent knowledge of project planning and management
- Strong knowledge of Human-Centered design thinking approaches, information systems, requirements analysis, and software life cycle
- Good understanding of the set-up and administration of ICT services.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Bengali and English
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health, and Life Insurance and others.
You may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position name in the subject line
OrClick Here to apply