- Eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of stakeholders, customers, or end-users;
- Collaborating with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision;
- Conducting interviews to gather customer requirements via workshop, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods;
- Analyzing and verifying requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards;
- Developing and utilizing standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications;
- Translating conceptual business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team;
- Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers or the project team;
- Managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforcing and redefining as necessary;
- Documenting and communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements-verbally or through written documents-to project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Post-Graduation or advanced degree in Business, Mathematics, MIS, Computer Science (CSE) or related field from any reputed university
- Age 30 to 35 years
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years of experience as a business analyst in Accounting or Manufacturing software projects;
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development;
- Knowledge of BABOK or any training on Business Analysis will be considered a plus;
- A clear understanding of various end to end business processes of the manufacturing industry;
- The candidate should have excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Strong understanding of Accounting and Manufacturing software process;
- Excellent data modelling skills;
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- An intensive and high-quality training program, personal development program and continuous career development opportunities.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Collegial, comfortable and professional working environment.
- Provident Fund.
- Privilege Leave.
- Profit Sharing
- Group insurance coverage.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting Software, Business Analyst, Manufacturing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
+880 96131 16609
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.