- To ensure quality & conformity of all types of sample products according to buyer's requirements and standard.
- To conduct meeting time to time with pattern & sample sections team and give them guidance about improvement, reducing defect/sample rejection rate and smooth work flow.
- To coordinate/communicate with merchandising team and buying office about sample quality issue and give suggestions that needed to be followed.
- To participate in production meeting and guide the factory Q.C's at the time of bulk production to ensure the A.Q.L
- Any other job as assigned by the management from time to time.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Inspection, Sample
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments, Group of Companies
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 4-5 years working experiences in Knit Garments, preferably in Sample section.
- Conversant with Computer applications
- Should be Self Starter, Dynamic
- Should have leadership skills
- Festival Bonus, Group Term Life Insurance, Medical Insurance and other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates may also send their detailed C.V with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to HRM Department, Palmal Group of Industries, Corporate Head Office, Confidence Center (16'th floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Pragati Sharani, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Palmal Group of Industries
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.