- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety equipment of Chiller .
- Maintains various logs and files.
- Orders parts and supplies.
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of boilers and related systems.
- Inspects repairs for completeness and compliance to safety standards.
- Functions as shift operator to operate boilers and chillers as necessary.
- Assist with start-up or end of production tasks for chilling system (per schedule)
- Monitor chillers for water temperature, volume, PH, and PPM levels per SOP
- Makes adjustment, keeping maintenance and production personnel informed of any concerns
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- As per the organizational structure
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
880-9611 611 333
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.