- Responsible for sourcing & amp; procurement of Chemical items & other raw materials.
- Responsible for preparing monthly plans & budget required for procurement.
- Responsible for sourcing of potential suppliers on regular basis, evaluating suppliers & qualifications & proposals through comparative study.
- Responsible for collecting quality reports on various raw materials, communicating with suppliers for any quality deviation.
- Responsible for expediting all critically required materials by contacting the supplier, commercial department and other related persons.
- Coordinates with Finance, Business Development, and Engineering concerning (R&D) to get idea about Market trend, upcoming technologies, new models, Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory management.
- Maintain and coordinate the effective use of the MRP system, to ascertain raw materials inventory levels for an efficient manufacturing operation.
- Engage in supplier negotiations, contract management, procurement, and vendor management for site-specific materials.
- Analyze routing to ensure accuracy and track production quantity to maintain the inventory level sufficient.
- Demand planning for raw materials. &amp; bull; Maintain the Inventory, Raw materials planning and Monitoring all Plastic materials, Liquid chemical, paint, and ink.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemical Engineering
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Supply Chain Management or any relevant professional degree will get advantage.
Please drop your details CV along with 02 copies recent color passport size photographs and 01 copy National ID card photocopy to:
Chief Human Resource Officer
Corporate Office, Walton Group, Plot No-1088, Block-I, Sabrina Subhan (5th Avenue), Bashundhara, Dhaka-1229.
Note: Please mention the applied position on top of the envelope
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd.
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.