- Overall responsible for Accounts & Commercial department.
- Responsible to set companies Finance, Accounts, Commercial & Audit plans along with top management and implement the approved plan by Top Management.
- Set target along with budget with top management and approve the same by Top Management.
- Establish a standard accounting procedure wherein everything will be transparent and system-oriented.
- Ensure every single cash collection is properly recorded as per the set Accounting method.
- Ensure every collection is properly deposited via authorized and approved pay channels and no collection is missing.
- Responsible to make each Accountant and bookseller in the account to send daily reports of all transactions.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly finance, accounts and audit report and compare the same with target achievement.
- Responsible to establish and maintain a standard Inventory system and make store dept. accountable for misuse and pilferage of any asset.
- Recommend Top Management to meet the gap between present revenue and planned revenue.
- Responsible to introduce surprise audits (both internal & external) in each to find any deviation.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing dept. in terms of developing new products.
- Bring sustainable efficiency improvements by identifying the bottlenecks and ensuring the elimination of it.
- Improving profitability by identifying cost reduction opportunities through Integrated Planning information support and analysis.
- Update information on key operational and cost parameters at every stage of the supply chain
- It must be practical and implement different concepts and to improve productivity.
- Team Development Activities-
- Interact with departmental heads to identify and remove any obstacles to foster an efficient and value-driven work culture.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance efficiencies.
- Responsible for analyzing the business performance and review operation skill level to ensure corrective action
- To co-ordinate with the different department for improving their working procedures
- Create a quality culture in the department
- Conduct training for overall operational sustainability.
- To carry out any other assignment given by the company or immediate superior.
- Reporting and Analyzing-
- Submit a report on a monthly basis about the sales, production, and stock.
- Preparing individual Brand performance analysis.
- Monitoring of all the necessary paperwork by all departments.
- Responsible for overall Accounts & Finance related mater in the plant.
- Other tasks assigned by the departmental head/management.
ICMA professional degree holder (partly qualified candidate can also apply) / B.Sc or M.Sc in Accounting or Finance with good academic record or MBA .
Age at least 35 years
Only males are allowed to apply
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory / Corporate Accounts & Finance & Commercial
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments (Woven), Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Excellent team playing aptitude with pleasant personality
Have mentality to work in stress & long hours.
Good computer knowledge must be required
As per company Practice.
Read Before Apply
The interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements may submit their application with a resume detailing experience along with a recent passport size photograph by clicking online or sending a soft copy to email@example.com or sending hard copy to the Human Resources Department, Searock Apparels Limited, 98, Chaydana, National University, Gazipur- 1704, Bangladesh. Please write the applied position name in the subject line of the email or top of the envelope. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org