An Income Auditor reviews, analyzes, and recommends improvements to the daily financial reports and process to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Carry out daily checks of revenue via an Operations Audit as per Resort standards
- Reconcile and monitor commissions, housekeeper and rate discrepancies, and Conference and Banqueting Revenue against daily function sheets
- Check non-arrivals, late departures, no sales/voids, management bills, bill sequence and pay-outs
- Check bills signed to Room Account and record all covers
- Record Reset Counter
- Spot-check Function Diary and the settlement of function bills
- Reconcile telephone, Pay TV, newspaper revenue, guest laundry income, corrections and allowance
- Ensure Advanced Deposits are current
- Recommend improvements to processes as required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Full Meals
Send your CV to email@example.com
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
+880 198 000 3000
Sarah Resort - Fortis Group
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.