- The Housekeeping Coordinator responds to guest requests. He/She must be well versed on the Resort`s products and services, so he/she can serve guests well.
- He/She arranges and assists in daily housekeeping operations and requirements. He/She needs to secure maintenance of all room keys and auxiliary locks.
- He/She is responsible for making sure the cleaning tasks are carried out well.
- He/She does administrative duties.
- He/She prepares paperwork such as drafting budget reports, maintaining staff records, assigning cleaning tasks and taking inventories.
- He/She converses well with external and external guests.
- This position requires a high level of guest phone contact.
- Aid customer service over various platforms.
- Carry out operations for service excellence.
- Communicate and relate well at the workplace.
- Develop personal effectiveness at operations level.
- Handle basic administrative duties.
- Meet service challenges.
- Provide related housekeeping services.
- Solve problems and make decisions at an operations level.
- Take care of guest concerns.
- Use basic functions of a computer.
- Work in teams.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Full Meals
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
+880 198 000 3000
Sarah Resort - Fortis Group
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.