- Develop new concept as a part of creative process.
- Ensure creative innovation, analysis & prediction of trends in fabrics, colors and shapes of new product design as per market of Europe & America.
- Forecast trends and develop inspired ideas based on logical and scientific approach.
- Ensure the preparation of range plan and product mix with full color sketches showing all styles and suggested color in coordination with marketing, sales, and operation for planned season.
- Develop strategy for private label and sub brand product.
- Lead research, survey and development team.
- Ensure product performance test based on category.
- Generate concept and mood boards (a collection of items to capture a mood, such as photos, fabric pieces and color samples)
- Attend oversees design meeting as per business requirements.
- Masters/Graduate in Fashion Design from home or abroad.
- Diploma in Textile & Clothing will be added Value.
- Other Professional courses in Fashion Design will get preference.
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have working experience in design & creative innovation with branded buyer for Europe & American market.
- Good sense of fashion trend; quality and very detail oriented.
- Creative, visionary and have a passion for fashion
- Good knowledge and experience in working with in MS office, Adobe, CAD and customized software used for design.
- Insurance, Gratuity, Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 10 years (s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.