DOCKYARD & ENGINEERING WORKS LTD. (BANGLADESH NAVY)

About:

Dockyard and Engineering Works Ltd (DEW) was established on the banks of Shitalakshya in Narayanganj by The British Government in 1922. During that time, this country was ruled by the British Government. After their departure in 1947, the fate of Bangladesh was stringed up with Pakistan. The dockyard was then handed over to Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) from the ownership of Royal Indian Marine Services (RIMS). Later on, the name of this yard was changed from ‘Dockyard Limited’ to ‘Dockyard and Engineering Works Limited’ in 1956. After the great liberation war of 1971, the ownership of the yard was handed over to Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation (BSEC). However, due to many difficulties the yard was declared lay off in 2002. To revive the yard once again, the government of Bangladesh handed over this remarkable dockyard to Bangladesh Navy on 7th December, 2006. Since then, this organization has been progressing quite significantly. At present DEW LTD bears an indelible impression that signifies robust building, longevity, quality and efficiency. Thus, this establishment has become Government’s one of the trusted organizations for nation building works.

Mission & Vission:

Build and Mend products with quality and technology. Ensure timely delivery and after-sales service.

 VISION 
To become the leading dockyard of the country for particular dimension vessels and Engineering works.

Facilities:

As a company policy

Preferred Work Types:

Dockyard and Engineering Works

Contact Us

DOCKYARD & ENGINEERING WORKS LTD. (BANGLADESH NAVY)

Dockyard and Engineering Works Limited. JG35+JX2, Kadamrasul, Bangladesh