Job Context Green Granite and Marble Ltd is one company and one family with roots running deep into the production of the finest quality stone. We have gone from strength to strength since 1995 and we continue to expand our business portfolio and excellent reputation for being the number one provider of quality granite and marble in Bangladesh. You can trust Green Granite and Marble Ltd for all your stone requirements.
Preparation of cash flow statement
• Stock tracking and preparation of inventory statements
• Maintenance of financial records
• Capacity to handle independently all affairs of the accounts department
• Financial reporting-weekly, monthly quarterly, half-yearly, yearly and as per the requirement of management
• Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management and petty cash.
• Prepare monthly statements.
• Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Money requisition and Fund arrangement.
• Prepare Debit, Credit, and Journal voucher and posting into accounts software.
• Maintain banking relationships and prepare related loan documents.
• Ledger reconciliation and report time to time to the management.
• Prepared salary statements and disbursement.
• Having Knowledge about VAT/TAX.
• Having Knowledge about Accounts Software.
• Update MIS (Management Information System) with supporting paper trail documentation for reconciliation and audit.
• Prepare payment voucher, Posting transactions at General Ledger accordingly ERP software manual.
• Assist to prepare periodic Financial Statements as per IAS with preparing for the audit.
• Monthly reporting to reconcile Journal Voucher, Bank and Cash transaction, and budget versus actual expenses.
• Support to manage company-related regulatory reporting obligations including the filing of statutory reports and payment of taxes, VAT, and WHT deposit with the annual tax return.
• Assist with managing materials suppliers, particularly purchasing terms and payment terms, to ensure timely and accurate sourcing of product materials with the installation.
• Tracing all work orders, LC terms, and supplier negotiation for importing material.
• Manage all corporate documents, regulatory license requests, and renewal.
• Oversee movement and tracking of all physical inventory and assets.
• Implement budget requisition for all purchasing needs.
• Monitor to ensure an accurate and timely deduction and deposit TDS and VAT;
• Assist finance manager in the formulation and implementation of procedures and guidelines.
• Ensure timely Data Entry in the Electronic Accounting System.
• Preparing, Maintaining, and Entering Bank related transactions.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance & Banking, Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Accounting
National University, University of Dhaka, Jagannath University, Rajshahi University, University of Chittagong students will get preference
Preferred Professional Certification: CA (CC), CMA (Partly Qualified), CGA Qualified, ACCA Partly Qualified
Skills Required: Accounting and Finance, Accounting Software, Cost and budget, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Treasury
Age 25 to 40 years
Only males are allowed to apply
5 to 6 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting and Finance, Banking, General Accounting
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
T/A, Mobile bill
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply. Hard Copy AAA Tower, Plot #80, Block J, Progati Sarani, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.