PHP/ Web Developer
20 November, 2019
- Should be capable to complete a project in PHP by yourself as a core developer
- Graduation / Masters preferably in CSE, Mathematics, Accounting, Physics from any reputed universities.
- Educational qualification will be relaxed for the candidates having strong professional skill.
- 1-3 years proven experience is expected
- Highly proficient in any PHP Frameworks.
- Solid understanding in OOP, Data Structure & MySQL.
- Should have good knowledge in database design and queries.
- Will have to work on multiple projects individually or as a part of the team.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Should be willing to learn new applications and work in highly challenging, creative projects.
- Good Communication Skills and Positive Attitude are MUST
- Should be familiar in both operating systems - Linux & Windows
- Yearly two festival bonuses. (Applicable after 6 months of joining.)
- Performance based yearly salary increment.
- Refreshment facilities.
- Friendly working environment.