- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contract Type: Service Contract
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- Duty Station: Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Nationality: Bangladeshi only
- Monthly Salary: BDT. 86,452
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Support the Team Lead on overall mVAM project implementation;
- Lead the automation of mVAM survey data analysis and support the design and creation/maintaining of food security and markets functionality trends in real-time dashboards/interactive reports (in Tableau);
- Work with the VAM and M&E teams to support all remote monitoring activities- on markets and household vulnerability tracking;
- Support management, design, and implementation of food security and vulnerability analysis monitoring systems, ensuring such analysis are timely and responsive to programmatic needs and adjustments;
- Maintain an updated register of mVAM survey respondents (households and traders);
- Support qualitative data collection processes through focus group discussions and key informant interviews with refugee households and host community, and support qualitative data analysis processes;
- Support the development of information products such as the bi-monthly seasonal monitor, price watch or bulletins and food security monitoring reports;
- Support learning and capacity development activities on the use of remote mobile data collection tools for food security and vulnerability analysis;
- Testing online surveys as a new way of reaching people;
- Perform any other duty as required by the line supervisor, related to VAM.
University degree in social sciences, environmental studies, food security, agriculture, statistics, development economics, or other related fields.
- Experience: At least two years of progressively responsible professional experience in food security, vulnerability analysis, or a closely related area, such as remote sensing and GIS.
- Experience in undertaking remote monitoring surveys, qualitative data collection, and analysis.
- Experience working in a call center or carrying our large numbers of surveys/ interviews an advantage.
- Software Skill: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - especially Excel and Access database (ability to make queries, merge databases, etc)
- Languages: Fluency in both spoken and written English and Bangla
As a company policy