Successful applicants will be responsible for helping individuals who are planning and preparing to Relocate overseas. Their leading role is to ensure that the client`s process is smooth and consistent with the company`s guidelines.
- Assessing customers' needs and explaining the services which meet their needs; thus, they can make an informed decision.
- Communicating with potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Providing information about immigration and advising clients about relevant visa requirements.
- Assisting the back end in completing all relevant visa and immigration-related documents and ensuring that they receive within the time limit set by the respective government authority
- Having a willingness to research and learn about immigration and visa-related information regularly.
- Guiding the Clients regarding their career decisions and helping them realize their potential, and providing help to pursue their goals.
- Carrying out relevant duties according to the guidance of the management
- To create and maintain an excellent personal relationships with clients and colleagues within the organization.
- Acquiring and updating knowledge of employer's and competitors' services, and market conditions
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have a 'Can do ' attitude
- Incredibly good at communicating with diverse segments of people.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Sales and Marketing, Marketing and Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales & Marketing, Service Sales
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Address : Dhanmondi Office : House: 66A-B/1, Road: 8/A, 1st Floor, Dhanmondi-1209 , Gulshan Office : Plot 6, Suite D4, Level 4, Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212
Business: eduaid is a specialist immigration law firm, which is recognized by the immigration authorities of both Australia and New Zealand. eduaid was established in 2000 in Sydney and spread out offices in Melbourne, Doha, and South Asia.
eduaid has been assisting professionals, business personnel, and students with immigration advice and visa application services.