- Coordination with AC (Land) Office and Union Land Office to ensure Mutation of Land;
- Verification and searching of land related documents in ADC (Revenue), AC (Land) and ULO;
- Withdrawal of documents from DC, AC, & ULO;
- Maintaining and updating the office register of mutation and land development Tax;
- Ensure yearly payment of land development Tax;
- Represent the company in the court and various administrative offices.
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Retired Govt. Assistant Officer Land (Kanongo) will get preference;
- The candidate must be enrolled as an advocate under Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Candidates who have permission to practice in the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh will get preference.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and clients.
- Well-constructed negotiation skills.
- An analytical, methodical, and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to identify key issues while advising decisions in a precise and understandable manner.
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- 5 to 10 years (s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Land and Legal, Land Law, Land Management, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.