- Design layout of equipment and workspace to get maximum efficiency using IE method/tools.
- Identify & eliminate bottlenecks that delay production schedules to meet shipment dates and initiate simplification in the overall production process.
- Cause study against low production & collect lost time against low production and clarify standard operational breakdown to production staff.
- Train workers with easy & distinctive methods to develop a skilled workforce and initiate skill tests for available operators.
- Prepare monthly production & efficiency reports, sewing alter-repair reports, finishing alter-return reports, and machine broken reports.
- To make daily production report with all required data & enlighten senior production people about updated production plans.
- Maintain excellent coordination with the production planning team; and generate substitute quality team & other production support teams to ensure quality production & on-time shipment.
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Maintaining individual operator performance and motivating operators' performing below the standard.
- Analyze the work in progress on workstations and instruct the supervisor for better balancing.
- Preparing Style Operation Bulletin.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in IPE
- Minimum B.sc in Textile. Public Universities will get more priority
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Computer literacy and Proficiency in English.
- Must be having technical knowledge and good communication skills.
- Dynamic, Motivate, Energetic, Pro-Active.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Sound Job Knowledge & Skillfulness.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Garments, Textile.
- Responsibility, Honesty & Integrity.
- Modern System Adaptability & Creativity.
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- We offer one of the best salary packages with an excellent work environment and fast career growth for the really deserving candidates, Group Life insurance, Internal & External Training, a Provident Fund, two Festival Bonuses, and other facilities as per company rules and regulations.
Read Before Apply
Liz Fashion Industry Ltd.
Address: Building-A, Holding-1, Block- C, Shaheed Mosharaf Hossain Road, Purba Chandra, Sofipur, Kaliakoir, Gazipur.
Business: Founded in 1997, Liz Fashion Industry Limited is a sportswear and underwear manufacturer in Bangladesh, exporting to Europe, the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, and China. Our factories are situated in the industrial area of Sofipur, Gazipur.
We operate several large-scale production facilities equipped with the best available machinery in the industry. Our management team consists of both local and foreign staff coming from China, the Philippines, Turkey, Brazil, and Canada. Throughout the years, Liz Fashion has been extremely successful in building healthy and cooperative relationships with its employees and its communities.