- Takeover "Shift Operations Task" from immediately performed shift officer properly.
- Assist to prepare "Delivery Program (Program Schedule)" along with all required data and / or information.
- To proceed "Delivery Program" to transport and delivery departments for ensuring delivery accordingly.
- To follow-up delivery functions to achieve delivery target 100% according to delivery program.
- Ensure customer services for sales officials and direct customers in a professional & satisfactory manner.
- Follow-up Vehicle and Barge (trawler) loading on time as per delivery requirements.
- Check all hired transport's bills carefully and submit to concern departments accordingly on time.
- Prepare "Delivery Program" for ghat delivery operations and follow-up distribution process accordingly.
- Collect receive challan from transport department, to send required receive challan to head office, and preserve rest of receive challan in discipline manner.
- Keeps shift wise planning reports up to date.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the reporting superior as & when required.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Master Degree in Supply Chain & Logistics or very relevant subjects to be preferred.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits to be provided as per company practices & guidelines.
Perform uninterrupted shift operations by ensuring customers satisfaction and optimizing products distribution on time:
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
For any further queries please feel free to contact:
+88 02 9564033
Anwar Group of Industries.
Click Here to apply through email. For direct apply, make sure you attached your resume with a cover letter and file format must be in PDF.