We are seeking a highly experienced and strategic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our dynamic team. The CFO will play a pivotal role in driving financial growth and stability within our organization. As a key member of the executive leadership team, the CFO will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the company, providing strategic financial guidance, and ensuring the overall financial health of the organization.
- Financial Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive financial strategy aligned with the company's long-term goals and objectives. Specifically, identify capex and opex elements where financial resources can be deployed to optimally achieve the business objectives of the company; and sources of finance that will minimize or maintain within tolerable levels the exposure and risk of the company.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Lead the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes. Specifically, identify financial outlays over the ongoing accounting year and over a three-year rolling period; sources and costs of funding those outlays; excesses/ shortfalls in sources versus outlays; and the strategy for investing excesses or mitigating shortfalls in finances.
- Risk Management: Identify financial risks, and ancillary non-financial risks associated with deploying and sourcing finances, develop metrics to rank those risks, and install measures to appropriately manage those risks. A major source of non-financial risk associated with financial activities is the requirement to comply with financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Capital Management: Continually track investment opportunities in both physical and financial assets, and capital market offerings to avail of those opportunities, uncertainties, and potential medium and long-term gains and losses from volatility. The scope is both domestic and international, and the focus is on long-term business growth.
- Financial Operations: Oversee accounting, payroll, taxation, bookkeeping, and reporting. Implement structures and procedures to ensure completeness, accuracy, integrity, availability, and security of financial records. Assess on a monthly basis the robustness of the system, particularly focusing on potential or actual breaches or failures, and report findings and recommendations to the CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Merchandizing/ Commercial Operations: Provide continuous oversight of the sourcing and selling operations, particularly where overseas trade operations (e.g. import of raw material and export of finished/ semi-finished goods), and pre-emptively deploy measures to prevent financial, commercial, reputational, and time losses.
- Cash Flow Management: Supervise the activities of financial management staff in monitoring cash flow, liquidity, and working capital. Implement a robust system of segregating Petty Cash operations from mainstream transactions, instruments for recording and tracking transactions from one set of accounts head to another set, and preservation of audit trail for five years in the case of routine transactions and for ten years in the case of significant and critical transactions.
- Financial Reporting: Supervise and monitor the preparation of financial statements, reports, and forecasts to ensure their regularity and reliability. Ensure that daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and biennial financial reports are presented on time to the CEO, and annual financial reports are made available on time to the Board of Directors, investors, and lenders.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing finance team, fostering a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement. In case there is no internal audit team reporting directly to the CEO, put in place and lead an effective internal audit team. Additionally, provide inputs and analysis to ensure that the external auditors have the requisite capacity and competence.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Evaluate potential mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships from a financial perspective and lead the due diligence processes.
- Strategic Financial Advice: Provide strategic financial insights on a per-requisition basis to the CEO and Board of Directors to support decision-making.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Certified Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, ICMA graduate, MBA majored in Financial Management.
- Proven track record in the role of CFO or senior financial leadership. Must provide references to verify track record if needed
- Strong financial and analytical skills with a track record of driving financial performance.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, reporting, and compliance.
- Strong leadership, communication, and team management abilities.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to communicate financial concepts to stakeholders without a financial background.
- Experience in the healthcare or medical equipment industry is a plus.
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Finance/ Accounts
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Furniture Manufacturer, Healthcare/Lifestyle product, Medical Equipment
- Mobile bill, Profit share
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
- Competitive salary and performance-based remuneration. Comprehensive benefits package, including health security for self and immediate family members. Opportunities for professional development and growth within a dynamic industry. A collaborative and productive work environment.
Read Before Apply
Promixco Group is a leading provider of high-quality medical furniture and equipment, dedicated to improving healthcare environments worldwide. With a strong commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction, we have been at the forefront of the industry for 23 years. Our products are trusted by healthcare professionals globally, and we continue to expand our reach.
Address: BGIC Tower (5th Floor), 34 Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.